Inter-school resource sharing
It's now possible for all teachers to share their creations into the public resources library. The process works as follows:
- Create a resource, and use it with your own students
- Students can rate the resource from one to five stars
- Once at least five students have rated it, with average of over three stars, it is then eligible for publication.
- From the resource designer, choose 'Edit › Share'
- Your creation will then appear in the public library
When resources have been rated particularly highly by students, teachers will be prompted to share the resource at the end of a marking session.
More features coming soon...