How to register
If you have used Schoolshape before (at an induction meeting, for instance) your school will already be registered. Go straight to Using Online Examinations.
If another teacher in your school is using Schoolshape, you should ask them to add you to the account.
To register a new school:
- Go to schoolshape.com/new
- Enter the details requested
- Tick 'I agree to the terms and conditions' and click 'Next'
- Click 'Examination Entry'
- Click one of the 'Place order' buttons, then
- To order examination entry only, choose all languages you will enter this year.
- To order the language lab and receive unlimited examination entries at no extra charge, select the number of teachers who will be using it this year.
- Click 'Place Order'
- In the 'Select Payment Method' screen the option, 'Instruct your bursar to settle the account' has already been ticked. Click 'Next'
- Fill in your bursar's email address and click 'Next'
- An email with your order details and payment instructions will be sent automatically to your bursar. Click 'OK'
- When the order has been paid, you will receive notification by email, and you and your students will be able to access the language lab at lab.schoolshape.com.