How to set a task with pictures
Create a resource with a picture:
- Locate a picture. If it is on the internet, first save it to your computer by right-clicking on it and selecting 'Save image as...'
- Log in at lab.schoolshape.com. Click 'Blank' to create a new, blank resource.
- Enter a name for your activity
- Select 'Picture' from the stimulus section in the top right.
- Select the picture you located in step 1. It will now appear.
- Continue creating the resource as per any other of the instructions in this section.
Setting this task for your students:
- Click 'Set' at the top of the screen.
- Select the required group of students, or click 'add' to create a new group.
- The 'More' tab offers the following options:
- to set a deadline
- to allow students to communicate using the notice board
- to share the task with colleagues by selecting a name from the list
- Click 'Set'.
To supervise or assess a task, select it from the Home screen.